Experienced Pilates Teachers required!
Note : For this job you would already need to be qualified to Level 3 and also have some experience of teaching pilates.
Pilates in Brighton, a successful and friendly studio in the heart of Kemptown have job openings for experienced and dynamic mat & machine class pilates teachers to join our growing team of Pilates teachers & Physiotherapists.
If you are interested in exercise and fitness, have good communication skills and can motivate people, then this job could be for you.
You will need to have a background in exercise, or a related physical therapy, and have been attending regular Pilates classes. You may have a recognised accredited qualification or be a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). You may have studied one of the following courses:
- NVQ Level 3 Pilates Matwork
- NVQ Level 3 in the Complete Pilates Method
- OCR Level 3 Certificate in Instructing Mat-based Pilates
Note : For this job you would already need to be qualified to Level 3 and also have some experience teaching.
What does it take to be a Pilates Teacher?
To be a Pilates teacher you should have:
- an interest in Pilates, yoga or general fitness
- an interest in how the human body works and physiotherapy
- a good level of personal fitness, strength and flexibility
- excellent communication skills
- a caring approach and an interest in people
- the ability to motivate individuals and groups
- commitment to giving the time needed to improve clients’ posture and body alignment
See more about being a pilates instructor here
If you think you fit the bill please drop us an email to email@example.com including your contact details and CV.
Photo credit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Pilates